Hi my name is Tommy Freeborn. I decided to make a blog for my photography. Feel free to let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chicago

Chicago..... There's so much to think of when you think Chicago. Some people think of big scyscrapers, money wasting stores, and dirty subways. When I go to chicago the main thing I see is creativity. Through the scyscrapers, the stores, the subways, and the people. There's so much more going on there than we tend to see. There's people everywhere creating music. There's people designing huge massive buildings. There's people expressing themselves in the shops along the streets. Its the most creative city I've been to. Chicago to me is a perfect example of God's creation. Its God's creation at work. People using the talents he gave them. Genesis 1:27 says "so God created man in his own image" When I see the people of chicago I see the Jesus in them. Showing is special creativeness to the world through his people.

1 comment:

  1. ok son so what lens do you have on your camera?!great shots.

    ReplyDelete